Monday 29 June 2009

Sick..........Again!

Yes, Sam is ordered home rest, yet again!!!!!!!

Yesterday Sam started coughing. Could hear the phelgm all stuck in his throat. And we were both kept awake at night by his coughing. So this morning I whisked him off to Dr Ong again.

And now I'm to keep Sam homebound for the rest of the week. Upon hearing my groan, Dr Ong agreed Sam could go back to school if his cough stops.

So now, I'm stuck with Sam for the next 2 days. Keeping my fingers crossed that he'll recover sufficiently to go back to childcare by Thursday, cos I don't think I'll be able to tahan having him home all day for so long!!! Besides, I still have my MINDEF tour this Friday to prepare for...............provided that didn't get cancelled in the last minute again!

On a lighter note, hubby has finally succumbed and bought his MacBook, so now I have this Acer all to myself. ;) Planning to rip out all my fav songs so that can listen from the hp. Also have to clear out all the old photos & videos of Sam from my hp & upload onto the net. Plenty to do while catching up on my fav dramas!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment