Thursday 18 June 2009

When Sam is An Angel.......

I must blog this, so that in future when I'm in any doubt, or when Sam behaves like a devil (again), I have something to remind me that there ARE times when he behaves like an angel instead..............

Sam's been very sticky to me this week. As hubby said, he's always gotten very sticky to me when he just started school.

There's been frequent declarations of affections to me from Sam recently, one of my fav being: "Mummy happy, Sam happy!" which I choose to intepret as "when mummy is happy, Sam will be happy too!"

But today Sam surpassed himself. We were on our way home from childcare when I pointed out a Toyota Corolla Altis to him.

Sam: Sam earn money, Sam buy Toyota Corolla.

Me: Good.

Sam: Mummy buy Corolla.

Me (with fake frown): Mummy don't earn enough money, Mummy cannot buy big car.

Sam: Sam earn money, Sam buy big car Mummy.

Oh, I was so happy to hear this!!!!!!

I wonder if he would still remember this when he grows up. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment