Tuesday 16 June 2009

Sam the Sushi King!

Sam obviously hadn't ate his fill at the childcare centre for the past 2 days. Goodness knows why: the food there is pretty okay (since I myself ate there during his 1st 3 days of school), the teachers are giving him attention during mealtimes, but he still didn't finish his teatime snack, nor ask for 2nd servings during lunch.

Anyway, yesterday I brought him to eat sushi at the IshiMura Japanese foodcourt in Safra Jurong after I fetched him from school. And apparently he enjoyed the experience, cos today 1st thing he said upon leaving the childcare centre was "sushi!".

So I have no choice but to keep the swiss roll his grandparents bought for him, and the hot dog puff I got for him, and catch up with the little fellow outside the restaurant, where he was waiting for me after a joyous run down the slight slope.

So here's the clip of Sam enjoying the sushi all by himself:



And yes, he finished the whole plate of 6 pcs of crabstick sushi by 5:30pm. Then it was followed by a packet of his fav "Ding Dang" yogurt drink.

I wonder how many more days of sushi would it take before the novelty wears off......

1 comment:

  1. How about bringing him to Japan? :P

    ReplyDelete