Sunday 20 January 2008

Vampire Sam!

Yes, I have finally been bitten!

Now all 3 women in my family who've taken care of Sam before - my mother-in-law, my own mummy, & me - have been bitten by Sam!

The worst went to my mother-in-law: Sam at 1.5 yrs already had a relatively big mouth, and for the unintentional mistake of carrying Sam when he doesn't want to be carried, Sam's maternal grandmother got a bruise the size of his open mouth on her forearm! It was 2 weeks before the bruise faded!

I was bitten on Tues, 15 Feb, while playing with him on the bed. One moment he was screaming & running on the bed excitedly, next moment he's bent down over my arm & ouch! The bruise was still aching 4 days later when I took the photo. I was "luckier" than my mother-in-law though: his lower jaw didn't make a suffiently deep impression, so my bruise was smaller, & even as I write this blog, I no longer feel the pain.

So the men of the family are immune??? Wrong!!!!

Poor hubby got bitten on Saturday morning playing with his son: the two of them were clamouring around on the bed as usual, when excited Sam pounced on his daddy and ahhhhh!!
Hubby literally had to push Sam off his chest!

Sam's top 3 teeth nearly drew blood this time! That's the strength of his love bite to his daddy!

Someday when Sam is older, I'm gonna show him this (& some of the other) blog as proof of his "vampirism"!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment