Sunday 27 January 2008

Rice-only Sam

These are the foods my poor hubby tried to give Sam for dinner today:

Fish. Prawn. Carrot. Tofu. Pumpkin.

All rejected by Sam, hence piled up on a plate as shown

What he ate????

White rice with fish soup.

Poor hubby had ordered fish soup steamboat at our fav Uncle Duck restaurant (Times Square outlet) with the express purpose of feeding Sam the fish, which used to be his favourite.

Maybe cos he just recovered from a week-long illness. But most probably, hubby & me agreed, is cos Sam hadn't had rice for 6 days already.

Hence he refused to eat anything else except for the rice.

Luckily hubby enjoyed his steamboat. If it was me, ordering fish for the sake of Sam, only to have him not touch of it...............I would probably have thrown Sam into the steamboat or something, judging by my recent moods.

Fortunately, this time I only ordered what I myself want to eat: 姜汁撞奶, which is totally unsuitable for Sam. Hence had a happy dinner! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment