Wednesday 12 December 2007

Relapse......Again!

Have lapse into my old bad habit again!

Have been keeping to myself for the past 3 days, never checked email, facebook, nor blog.

Basically abt the only things I did on the internet was to find a recipe to cook the codfish, & to find my fav drama serial.

The day before, I didn't even manage to have the time/energy to watch any of my fav programs in the daytime.......

It's so tiring to try to watch anything with Sam on my lap: ever since he discovered that the space bar will pause his fav i-tunes visualiser, he's been trying to press on the space bar whenever I'm trying to watch my shows, thus succeeding in pausing my shows every few minutes.

When he tries it while I try to simply read my fav entertainment news, the action becomes a "page down" command, so I get to see the ads at the bottom of the website for every 2 lines of news I read..................

And of course, me suffering from lack of sleep: nowadays can't nap in the daytime, cos have to make use of Sam's naptime to cook his lunch & our dinner.

With me trying to fix his new bedtime schedule to start at 7:15pm, this means I have to finish preparing all the dishes beforehand & let hubby warm it up in the microwave when he gets back. And yes, I have to re-heat again when I have my own dinner at 8pm. Or later, if have any trouble getting Sam to bed!

Hey, how did this become a complain session again????? Me merely wanna state my resolve (again) to make the effort to keep in touch.............

No comments:

Post a Comment