Monday 24 December 2007

Back from Holiday

Got back from Penang yesterday, great trip!

Oh, there were loads we couldn't see or do, & I totally miss the night scenes of Penang, thanks to Sam, but it was a good R&R holiday, couldn't complain much!

Only regret is didn't manage to get a picture of the whole family.........
And poor Sam soooooo missed his rice & porridge, cos we ate lots of char quay teow!!!!

Am now trying to compile the photos from our digital camera & our 2 camera phones. (talk abt digital age! In the past, all we have to do is just develop the rolls of film & put them in the free albums!)

It'll take a while before I can post the photos though, cos have finally decided to use Picasa to post my photos (still can't get used to Flickr). This way can easily organise it in the desktop, post on web and blog and Facebook!

Oh, this time I can't dilly dally on this, cos my parents are coming over to KL to visit this weekend, so I must finish the compilation in time for them to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment