Wednesday 26 December 2007

Blog Diary Archive

Have decided to take the Blog Diary out of the sidebar & put it up as a blog post instead, cos realised am adding more & more to the Diary. Wouldn't want the sidebar to be longer than the blog posts! ;)

So from now on, will be using the label "Blog Diary" on all posts relating to changes to this blog.

This post is basically the archive for the previous Diary entries:

25 Dec 2007
Removed the video bar of Sam, since have added a link to my YouTube channel. Easier this way to share the videos of Sam & those that I'm watching.

24 Dec 2007
Finally have a photo of myself that I dare put in my profile! :) This was self-taken using my Sony Ericsson hp (yes, I like it) on the way home from Penang trip.

8 Dec 2007
Having a lot of fun embedding YouTube videos into the blog! Think I'm now spending more time formatting the blog than actually blogging! ;)

6 Dec 2007
Hopefully won't be changing the template anymore! Formats of posts before 6/12/07 are basically in a mess now, but don't have the energy to correct them, so do bear with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment