Tuesday 4 December 2007

I wanna Sleep!!!

I need to complain!!!!!!!

Why isn't my little boy one of those who sleeps like a log, naps effortlessly, and in general, simply an easy-to-take-care toddler??????

Why haven't I had a peaceful night ever since I had him? Worse, since I've been awake every 2 hrs during my pregancy, in total, I haven't had an 8-hour straight sleep for > 2 years already!!!!

Yesterday night was one of the worse ones over the past week: after sleeping peacefully at 9pm, he started getting up at......................*drum roll*

1:30 am,
2:30 am,
3:30 am,
5:30 am,
6:30 am, &
7:30 am,
before becoming fully awake at 8:30 am, by which time, his mother has a splitting headache & a monster temper to go with it!
Okay, can't complain too much, gotta go.........no, not for the blissful bed, how I wish I can!!!! have to prepare his lunch while he's napping, so I won't have an audience at the kitchen door.......
Who says it's easier to be a homemaker than a career woman????!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sis

    Sam woke up for his milk or he jus cry... need u to carry him, pat him dan he doze off again?

    If its like tht... dun worry, ive been through it.

    Things will get better. Even for Tiff now, sometimes she will also cry in the middle of the nite, say abt 3 to 4 times... think she having nitemare etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes he wants milk, sometimes he simply wants me.........put him in his bed & he'll start crying again..........

    wish he has some security object he hangs on to when he sleeps.......have feeling that he's treating me as one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. he dun have it ah... for Tiff, she simply needed her blanket!! Other blanket cannt!!

    And nw, i started her with a teddy bear for her to hug to sleep too. Coz i will jus put her in the bedroom dan i go off to the living room to do my stuff. I told her to hug her teddy tightly to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete