Wednesday 19 December 2007

Going Holidaying

Going on holiday tomorrow, a 4D3N trip to Penang.

This is the 1st time we're going on a holiday since Sam has learnt to walk.

Hopefully it'll turn out to be as 'easy' as when he was merely a baby!

Already I will be wasting my nights in Penang, cos will be grounded in the hotel once I put Sam to bed at 7pm. :(
Don't intend to deviate too much from his bedtime schedule, else I'll have hell to catch up once we get back home.

Lucky hubby got a hotel near the famous hawker centre. I'll probably grow even fatter feasting on supper he goes out to buy while I put Sam to sleep!

Hopefully this time will manage to take some nice pics of our whole family again. And some reasonable nice ones of myself that I'll be willing to post out for the world to see!

Hoping the AirAsia flights will not be delayed by too much.

Hoping hard that it will not be too difficult to find somewhere to breastfeed out in Penang.

Hoping & hoping that Sam will be able to take his naps, else my nights will be terrible!

Hoping very, very hard that the Combi pram can tahan the Penang pavements & not breakdown on us!!!

1 comment: