Tuesday 18 December 2007

Backtrack: Fries on 15 Dec 2007

Yes, haven't been checking email/facebook/blog again!!!!!

So now backtracking, cos wanna share our 1st trip last weekend to the big shopping mall, One Utama. We loved the X'mas deco at the new wing:

Didn't go down to see the pretty moving soldiers in detail. Side trips like that are a luxury now that we're shopping with a toddler in tow.

Instead, went on to MPH to find some storybooks for Sam to read. Or rather, for me to read to him, cos me getting sick of reading the same old stuff at home.

Was glad finally got a photo of Sam eating one of his fav foods: french fries!!!! (P.S. lovely polo t-shirt courtesy of Auntie LZ.)

Oh, I know all abt the health hazards of fries, esp. those sold outside. Never mind that I make the effort to press the oil & salt of the fries one by one before handing them to Sam. Can only console myself that Sam is thin enough to take in some oily fats anyway. ;P

When you become a mother, you'll rather your finicky son eats something rather than nothing, so I continue to allow him his weekly lunch of fast food fries.

Besides, it's one of the few foods he loves to feed himself, so that I actually can finish my own lunch leisurely!

2 comments:

  1. GOod SIs! Keep it up!

    Its ok if u laspe a few days of not writing ur blog etc.. but try not to do it more dan a week!

    Yes, i think it is alrite for Sam to countining eating his fries becoz he is thin enough, u are rite!

    Those "so-call" healthy mum tht will say things n dun allow their children to eat is becoz their child is already very fat, AND their child will eat alot n non stop! FOr mi, i also let Tiff eat watever she wanna to eat, except, to drink cold water & fizzy drinks.

    I aso let her eat chocolates/ sweets coz she dun eat tht much as compare to other kids who love food! So.... u are doing rite! hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee, Sam drinking all cold smoothies & strawberry milk! Once in a while if I order soft drink, also let him drink a bit. Me actually cut back A LOT on soft drinks because of him! Now always drinking fruit juice when eating out.....

    ya, agree with you, when child not eating well, anything they willing to eat is a-okay! Though me still racking my brains on how to give him his fruits & veg.....

    ReplyDelete