Tuesday 4 March 2008

Pedicure at last!

Sam is finally staying in playschool for > 2hrs, which means I have time to go around & do my own stuff! Yeh!!!!!!

Went to the Hock Choon building today, the nearest local supermarket to the school. Turns out there's a Nail Room on the 1st floor of the building. The shop's supposed to open at 10am, but since the owner is already in the shop, & she didn't have too many customers this morning, I could have my RM45 pedicure without appointment.

Oh what bliss!!!! To finally enjoy a pedicure after nearly 2 whole years!!!! Last had one just before giving birth.............the neglect to my feet is unbelievable! U should have seen the thickness of dead & peeling skin on my soles!!! Must have been due to the wearing of sandals all the time..............

Now I've got pretty dark rose pink toes that even Sam noticed. :) Next week will probably try to go again. Wanna have my smooth feet back again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment