Friday 21 March 2008

(fluff) Friends

Have been crazy playing the Easter Egg Hunt on the Facebook (fluff)Friends application for the past week.

By now, have managed to accumulated enough Egg Hunt points to redeem the special decorations I want, so this fever is cooling down somewhat. Now simply playing to redeem extra munny.

Cos am in a buying mood: wanna own at least 1 of every decoration available!!!! And perhaps every habitat!!!!!

And busy racing too: feeding my virtual pet all the low cost speed boosting foods every day, so that I've gotten the bronze medal & all the trappings! Now thinking of going for the silver......

What do I want all the decorations for? To make my own (fluff) Art!!!! When the inspiration hits me I've been making 2~3 (fluff) Art at a time!!!

Wanna see what I've been making????
http://apps.facebook.com/fluff/art.php?id=682608180

No comments:

Post a Comment