Saturday 1 March 2008

Blog Diary Logs: Jan ~ Feb 08

19 Feb 08
Added a translation widget to the blog. Just for fun.

16 Feb 08
Changed the topic label "Craze of the Moment" to "Drama Mama", since it was all about drama serials. Started a new topic "Music to My Ears", to share my fav music videos.

1 Feb 08
Changed to titles of my previous Penang holiday posts, to reflect the places visited. Cos couldn't find which post talking about what!!! Must try to finish this particular journal before I forget about the holiday!!!!!

10 Jan 08
New blog topic: Craze of the Moment. Thought use this to share the shows/music I'm currently crazy over.

9 Jan 08
Just added a hit counter!

8 Jan 08
Changed my mind: finds it easier to have the blog diary on the sidebar! Instead, will sum this into a blog post aft it gets too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment