Sunday 16 March 2008

Oh no! School holiday!

Just realised to my great dismay that Sam will be having his term break from this Thursday onwards!!!!! Wouldn't be starting school again till 7 April!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!!!! Have gotten used to the 3 hrs of my own private time in the mornings, now I'll be stuck with him for 24 hrs for 2.5 weeks!!!! Thinking about it is making me go gaga already!!!!!!!!

Worse, hubby going 4D3N business trip next week. Had originally planned to change my schedule to take my showers in the daytime during that period when Sam goes to school. Now I'm stuck with the problem of how to have 30min to myself each day for a relaxing shower again!

Praying very very hard our part time maid will be free to help babysit during those 4 days.................

Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment