Saturday 27 December 2008

Drying Monster

Somehow, Sam has never stand/sit still sedately & let me dry him off after his shower. Except for the times when I've given him a big scolding of course! Usually, I end up having to chase him around on our queen size bed, torn between wanting to just give up & let him play around naked till he's consented to the clothes & diapers, and worrying about him catching a cold with his still-wet hair (esp. with Mummy's & MIL's warnings in my ears).

So had invented a few games to keep Sam happy & gives me the chance to dry him off, fun style. Well, it doesn't help with getting the clothes on yet, but at least he'll be properly dry.........

This time, I'm the "Drying Monster", chasing Sam with the big towel while he squeals in laughter & run around letting me chase him - ya, if I don't chase him he'll go "come, come"! I'll mention each body part I'm drying, and Sam will try to cover those areas with his little hands, and yes, squealing in laughter as he's doing so.

Wonder how long he'll find this game fun before he loses interest again............

No comments:

Post a Comment