Friday 12 December 2008

Wonderful Neighbourhood Hair Salon for Kids!

My mum suggested I try this hair salon near her place after she heard about my disastrous attempt to cut Sam's hair at the one near mine. I was very doubtful initially about her recommendations (based on years of experience), but this time, I'm so glad I took her advice!

The hair salon in question looked just like any old small salon in a neighbourhood centre, but it's filled with toys to entertain its young customers - cars, dolls, electronic moving & singing mobiles etc. The owner even has a containerful of lollipops to coax children with!

And the 2 hairdressers are obviously experienced with dealing with children. They are deft & quick with the haircut, gentle when coaxing the children, and knows when my son has reached his limit and not to insist on the finer points of the hair style.

So for the 1st time in Sam's 2.5 yrs of life, my son actually has a hair style instead of just an all-head shave!


Yes, Sam is still sucking on his lollipop after the haircut!

And it only costs me S$6!!! The hair salon near my place who couldn't even get Sam to wear the plastic cover around the neck wanted to charge me $16!

Thanks a lot, Uncle! I'll definitely be back!

Gg Unisex Hair Salon
Blk 166, Bt Batok West Ave 8, #01-248.

No comments:

Post a Comment