Thursday 4 December 2008

Finally, an End to Breastfeeding!

After 2.5 yrs, I think I can finally say that I've finally stop breastfeeding Sam! He hasn't asked me for milk for >2 weeks now, even when I'm cuddling him.

Thanks in part to the house moving, and all the shopping in Orchard for the past month, which tired Sam out sufficiently for him to nap by himself in the afternoons without me holding him in my arms, now I can finally try to find time to go myself some new 'normal' bras to fit my fat self.

Yes, none of my old bras from before pregnancy fits now, since I've gotten from M to L size for clothes. ;P Had been using my nursing bras with the help of extension hooks for the past 1.5 yrs in fact!!

So now's the time to buy some new ones while there's the X'mas sale going on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment