Sunday 31 May 2009

Starting Full Day Childcare Tomorrow

In a dramatic turn of events, I received a phone call in the middle of our shoe-shopping, informing me that the childcare centre has finally received their permit & hence can start operations tomorrow.

So instead of spending my time planning my week ahead, I ended up spending my afternoon putting Sam's school bag together. And since Sam loves to peel off stickers, I crazily stuck stickers ALL over his bag, plastic bags, toothbrush, mug etc.

Hubby commented it was lucky we've just found a new pair of shoes for Sam this morning, JIT for his school. Truely, it's almost a miracle Sam was in a shoe-buying mood, and a covered-toe version to boot. Oh, it's a bit irritating that his version of Crocs actually costs more than mine, but well, I was gratified he could actually put it on & off all by himself, and seems to enjoy wearing it so much. Hubby was simply pleased he doesn't have to see a 4th incarnation of the Clarks sandals Sam was so fond of.

Now, I'm trying to rest & relax as much as it's motherly possible with Sam in the house, cos the next few days are gonna be tough. For me! Already I'm trying to imagine how it's possible for me to go off for a decent lunch...........

No comments:

Post a Comment