Friday 29 May 2009

One Week of School Holidays to Bear

Sigh!!! Just as I was starting to panic about not being able to find the spare pillow for Sam's childcare nap next week, I received one of my worst phone calls of the month: the centre is not ready to start next Monday as planned!!!!!!

Now I'll have one week of childcare-centre-less time to spend with Sam. To entertain him, hopefully teaching him something useful in the meantime & not just that shopping is fun.

Urgh!!!!! And to think that I've rejected an assignment last month in anticipation of next week's Sam-entering-new-school-ruckus!!!!! What a waste of my chance!!!!!

Let's see..........a visit to the library, & then artwork painting. That ought to do the trick for 1 of the 5 weekdays.

Now what should I do for the other 4??????????????

Dunno if I have the energy to bring Sam to the Birdpark on my own........the water playground would be fun for him, provided he doesn't get sunburnt.

Haa! Might as well bring Sam to see the doctor if his nose is still running next week! That's keep him occupied for another morning!

What else......................Help!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment