Thursday 19 March 2009

Sam Sick Again

Me quite fed up, Sam fell sick again!

Think this time hubby passed the germs to Sam: he got the flu last week, and Sam started having phlegm on Monday. Tuesday night he was coughing through the night, so I brought him to the doctor on Wednesday morning.

Dr Ong said to monitor Sam's temperature, cos a lot of kids recently developed chest infection. That got me worried, so followed doctor's advice to a tee - plenty of rest, no trips to the playground, plenty of water, no citrus fruits, etc etc.

Already had to forgo the planned trip to the Science Centre with my sister & her daughter on Wednesday cos of the doctor's visit. Had thought if Sam's illness was not serious, could go the next day. Instead, now I can't even bring him to Jurong Point for the Thomas & Friends show on Friday as planned.

Sigh! And now, me also stuck at home because of him. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment