Friday 29 August 2008

Sam's Botak Again!

Brought Sam for his overdued haircut today.

Initially he was quite excited about the trip: went 'hair, hair, hair' the entire time it took us to reach the Michael & Guys salon in Berjaya Times Square.

But when I approached the salon & he realised where it was, he literally ran away!

It took a Cloud9 sweet (leftover from the Optical 88 visit for my new specs) to get him into the salon & onto my lap.

After the razor was started, it took another promise of a new toy car to keep him sitted throughout the entire shave. And he wailed (no, not crying, cos no tears) the whole time too.

And since he refused to have the towel tied around his neck, we ended up with his hair all over us. Luckily I remembered past experience & brought a change of clothes for him. Next time, I'll also bring a change of clothing for myself too!

But this time I made a mistake, should have asked for the No. 2 shave instead of No. 1, so now my Sam looks like he's ready for the army! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment