Saturday 2 February 2008

Water Pressure

About the only thing I cannot tahan about my Singapore flat is the shower head's water pressure!!!!!! Really very frustrating, esp. after the strong gush of water from the KL apartment.

I feel as though I have to take a longer time to rinse the shampoo off my hair. And not really much point in simply letting the water run to enjoy a mini simple water massage, the low pressure makes it feels much more like little scratchings on my back!

Maybe this is the goverment's way of helping us save water???!!!! ;P

Or maybe it's because I'm staying on the 2nd highest floor??? Have always wondered how big an increase in the water pressure I would get by simply living on the 2nd storey? (according to physics, should be sufficient to keep me happy.....)

Or maybe I shouldn't have used the instant electric water heater. A friend once mentioned the gas storage water heater gives higher water pressure, but I thought it too troublesome to install. Now regretting.............

1 comment: