Thursday 28 February 2008

Finally Sorted Out........a bit

Had a hell of a time the past week.

Putting Sam for an hour in playschool since last Thursday had thrown his schedule all out the window.

Now his nap schedule is off, his appetite is in the 少少吃多多餐 stage (took me 5 frustrating days of attempted feedings & wasted food to realise that), he's more clingy to me at times, & more often than not, wants things done his way.

So my mood has deteriorated over the week: more & more shouting at Sam, then screaming, then hitting his hands immediately when he's being naughty (instead of giving him 2nd & 3rd chance in the past). Didn't do the laundry till the basket was full. By yesterday, I was no longer in the mood to cook, got hubby to tabao dinner back instead.

Sank myself in drama serials & tv, in desparate attempt to cheer myself up. Unfortunately, I need something like 1 hr of uninterrupted viewing time to calm myself, which I can only get once in the daytime when Sam naps.

And since Sam's napping times were off, his bedtime went off too: didn't fall asleep till 10 pm for the past 3 nights, which drove me crazy, cos I spend so much time trying to get him to bed & have no time for myself!!!!

Nearly wanted to just leave the trash out & let the kitchen overrun with ants, I was that frustrated!!! So had ended up doing the cleaning up at 1 am in the mornings, after 2 hrs of tv watching had calmed me sufficiently.

This morning had finally attained enlightenment: Sam has a new schedule, I can't expect him to keep to the old one, if he wants to be fed only 3 bites every 1 hr, then so be it!

So finally am in the mood to interact with people & write my blog.

Hopefully my current mood holds.................

1 comment:

  1. I have been clicking ur blog everyday but foun du missing! Dan in my mind i was thinking, either u or sam are sick *touchwood* or he had been giving u trouble and u dun hv the mood n time to blog! Haha.. am i rite..

    Sis, ya no need to be too hard on Sam's sleeping schedule and eating habits coz all these are only temp. They changes very fast de.. cheer up.

    ReplyDelete