Monday 14 September 2009

Sam at the Hairdresser's

This is a back-dated posting. Was clearing the photos in my handphone & realised I haven't posted this.

Brought Sam to the barber's at my mum's place on 1 Sept 09, when his childcare centre was closed for the Teacher's Day holiday. Turned out plenty of parents had the same idea too, cos the cheap hairdresser (S$3.80 per haircut) had a long queue. So we went along to his 1st hairdresser.

My mum actually want to wait, cos it's more expensive there. But at $6, it's dirt cheap considering what the shop at Pioneer Mall wants to charge me - $20 - when they couldn't even get Sam seated on the chair! And Sam had steadfastedly refused to even enter the EC House ($10) at Jurong Point........

Anyway, Sam spent his waiting time (there was one other customer before us) taking photos with my camera phone, and the results are so pretty I've posted them here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=109816&id=682608180&l=509a7fa178

And Sam was such a good boy that day, sitting still throughout the haircut. So I had no need of the extra set of clothes I brought for both of us! The barber rewarded him with a lollipop before I could stop him, and Sam polished off the sweet before we even reached home.

Hopefully all his future trips would be this good........

No comments:

Post a Comment