Thursday 30 October 2008

Best Hair Conditioner I've Used

We've finally packed our sea freight stuff & terminated the telephone & internet service. Now I seem to be getting a hang on our rental Toyota Cambry & while the one-bedroom suite The Ascott Residence is currently a mess cos of all the laundry I just did yesterday night, I cheer myself up looking forward to my evening shower with the lovely L'occitane toiletries provided by the service apartment:


I've thought the Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries in the Pangkor Laut Resort was good, but this L'Occitane set is wonderful!

While it doesn't smell as nice as the C&E Le Source set, the hair conditioner is terrific! I've never had my hair so smooth after the shower! Doesn't matter if I blow dry or let the hair dry naturally, it's still smooth & flowy!

And the shower gel........the smell seems a little strange at first, but it's also strangely refreshing & uplifting. I feel great after using it!

Must get a job back in Singapore so I can earn plenty to buy my own L'occitane toiletries!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The L'Occitane really so nice ah.

    My side also got sell, dun kn will it be cheaper over in the states??

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow the L'occitane stuff seems to suit me lor........not just the smell, the after-use effect I like.

    U not here, otherwise I can pass a set to you: got 2 extra sets since they kept giving new sets every day!

    not sure if L'occitane is american brand, if so, think will definitely be cheaper at your side. you try to find at factory outlet lor, or try for samples, see if you like or not 1st.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The products is a France brand. Made is Manosque. I can see the price in the U.S website.. but dont kn it Spore cheaper or here cheaper lor.

    ReplyDelete