Thursday 26 June 2008

Sam Peeing

These few days have been trying to toilet train Sam to do his big business on his toilet seat before his bath. In the past he seemed only interested in stuffing toilet paper down the front into the toilet bowl.

Past 2 days, however, he seems to have gotten the hang of............doing his little business instead!

Just now was going through the bedtime ritual when he started tugging on his diapers. I thought it was too uncomfortable for him, so took it off, but he still continued to stoop & look down at his 'mini sam', so I asked if he wanted to 'poo poo'. He nodded, so I carted him off to the toilet seat.

Where he promptly peed, water gun style, all over the toilet floor & on the freshly laundered mats! And I couldn't scold him, still have to smile & say 'good boy', & give him some toilet paper to stuff as a reward, all the time lamenting in my heart on the additional work!!!!!!

And it seems that it my dismay to notice where all the pee went, I forgot to drill into him that the act of peeing is called "shi-shi". Tried telling him aft the incident to let me know in future when he wants to 'shi-shi', & Sam looked at me blankly. Looks like he thought the act is called 'poo-poo'!!!!!!

More mothering work to do man!!!!!! And gonna get some easy-dry toilet mats this weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment