Sunday 15 June 2008

Finally Blogging Again!

Haven't been in the mood to blog for ages!!!!!!

Had been feeling down for a long, long time, so have been drowning my sorrows in my fav drama serials. Unfortunately, had a tough time getting my hands on the latest episodes, so it worsened my bad mood!!!!!

Yesterday aft reading my sister's blog, I'm inspired to blog again! Am now planning to capture a video of Sam's antics on his potty, as my "revenge" on the little bugger! ;P Ha! wait till he grows up and understands 羞耻心!;P

Was inspired during my bad mood period to blog abt something else besides my mothering life. So started a new blog to record my drama serial watching! Welcome to The Drama Mama Diaries if you're interested in knowing what asian drama serials I'm hooked onto now!

1 comment:

  1. Wa Liao!! really like FINALLY u start to blog again lor!!

    Great tht ive inspired u to blog again coz i MISS ur blog!!!

    Dun stop!! Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete