Wednesday 9 April 2008

The Consequences of Not Eating Lunch?

Sam hadn't napped well for 2 days already. Today he only managed abt 40 min.

Wonder if it's because he didn't eat any lunch in school, & hence was too hungry nap for long.

As a result, he was dead tired by evening, & made a big hoo-haa when I tried to take my shower. He cried & hung on to me & won't let go. I resorted to slipping from under him (literally) while he was trying to sit on my lap, then ran to the bathroom, with Sam crying & chasing after me. In the end, I provided a showering show for Sam, who stood in the bathroom the whole time waiting for me to finish! I had the quickest shower I've ever made, cos didn't know when Sam would get bored & started playing with the toilet bowl or the toilet mat!

Poor hubby tried to entice Sam to follow him out the bathroom with his fav toy car, but Sam only took the car & pushed his daddy away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment