Tuesday 8 April 2008

Another Bad Night

One of those 'hellish' nights yesterday: Sam woke up every 2 hrs for milk.

Irritating thing is, sometimes he didn't indicate he wanted milk, so I spent several frustrating minutes trying to cajole him to sleep by holding his hand, by which time he got irritated & started kicking & crying. That got me angry, having to deal with a screaming toddler in the middle of the night, so ended up slapping his kicking legs. Sam will then whimper, whimper & cuddle up to me, and then he'll indicate he wants milk (by pressing his hand on my breast).

Why couldn't he have done that in the 1st place?????????!!!!!!!!!

Tonight plan to banish hubby to the guestroom. King size bed is still too d#$%$^& small for co-sleeping with Sam in between us, I now have a stiff right shoulder from having < 1 pillow width space for sleeping last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment