Sunday 23 November 2008

Complain, Complain, Complain!!!

Have only been gone from Singapore for 3.5 yrs, and the service level of everything seems to have dropped!!!!!!!

The Singtel 1626 screwed up my simple re-activation of hp line. Luckily the stuff at the Ngee Ann City hello! shop are still helpful & knowledgable, else my 3 trips there over the past 2 weeks would have gotten more white hairs on my head! Just hope their account manager who's supposed to fix the problem really did so when they resume work tomorrow, else I'll have to make a 4th trip there........

No one in Singapore ever mentioned to me that you need to submit my income tax assessment form in order to employ a maid. I mean, we've been overseas for the past 3.5 yrs, how to present direct proof that hubby has been earning > S$30k a year????? The agency even solemnly promised me the initial application will definitely be rejected without the damn assessment form, & if they didn't manage the appeal with all the pay slips, employment letter & such, we would have to appeal to our MP to get the maid! Hell! After all the effort I went through to bring my son back for education in Singapore now I can't employ a maid to help with the housework????

Worst of all is Borneo Motors!!!! 6 yrs ago we got our 1st car from them with absolutely no trouble at all. Now, we've already lowered our expectations to make do with the silver Toyota Wish (hubby had wanted the grey one, but that won't be available till Feb 09) so that we can get the car within this month. Then, the company didn't make the COE bid for us this month, when the price of the COE plunged so much!! The agent said the car shipment won't be in till Dec, so no point getting the COE now anyway! So hubby now lamenting the potential lost of nearly $3k on the COE, while I fret the possibility Borneo Motors failed the next COE bid in Dec, and delay our car delivery!!!

I was so angry to hear the news this morning, I contemplated bringing Sam down to the showroom & let him loose on a rampage on the cars on display, esp. those that are specified "SOLD"!! Car showrooms are often crowded on a Sunday, how about letting Sam play driver on the Toyota Wish in the showroom, so that other potential customers won't get to view the car properly? How would the company like that, huh????? After all, my son didn't get to sit in the family car, so there's nothing wrong with letting him stand on the showroom cars, play with the wiper switches and bang the car doors! ;P Better still if I lament on the poor company service & scare off other customers, then there'll be less competition & I have higher chance to get the car next month, huh??????

Still fuming mad!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment